Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Not much accomplished

Not much to report. I had to rip out the Mystery Shawl and now I'm starting it in a different yarn. I got it off Ebay but I'm not sure what the yarn is. When I have a clue done, I'll post a pic. I also started the Halloween Mystery shawl. Wow, is all I have to say. There's a pattern on both sides (the shawls I've done so far have been knit or purled on the "wrong" side) and it takes forever! There are also beads incorporated so that takes a little more time. I didn't string the 400 beads on. I figured it would be too much for the lace weight and break in areas. So I'm doing the crochet hook thing. Also, the yarn I wanted to use hasn't shown up yet so I started with a purple Super Lamb from http://www.sarahsyarns.com. I don't know if I'm happy with it, I know I have a few mistakes so, I think I'll start frogging it. I only have 28 rows done and I think it took me 6 hours. LOL

No comments: